Students can apply to become a participant in the TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) program
at any point in their undergraduate career (freshman to senior) and at any point
in the semester. Participation in the program is on a first-come, first-serve
basis. Students will be admitted based upon eligibility and availability of open slots in the program.
EligibilityAny undergraduate student who:
- is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States;
- has been accepted for enrollment at WVU Tech in a four-year degree program;
- meets one or more of the following federal criteria:
- is a first-generation college student (neither father, mother or legal guardian(s) has graduated from a four-year institution)
- is income eligible as determined by federal government guidelines Eligibility Guidelines
- is a student with a documented sensory, psychological, learning or physical disability
Students that complete their application and intake appointment will have their files reviewed by the Director. Check your MIX E-mail account for your admission decision.